Sunday 28 January 2024

REASONS I LOVE MY JOB! …

- “Thank you so much, amazing to see the progress yesterday⭐️πŸ™⭐️”


- “Hey T, hugely grateful for you finding my swing and giving it back to me!! ❤️

Also well done for timing the lessons to finish with the start of the rain! 

So glad we’ve got you, look forward to next time! Xxx”


- “Ok so I’ve provided the calm answer for the composed birds in group chat . Now the honest reply 

Nothing short of  πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†Frankly I’m so happy I’m an annoying git today with my inner smugness and outer glow which made me jump out of bed this morning to get on with the day. I think you are positively  gifted with stuff inside you we have never seen the likes of! 


Conor is obviously now not just a secret my little pony champ but an actual cooperating potential dressage pony 

And Cosmo well he showed us all up didn’t he ? I thought we did ok long lining but you two just showed us up. Grace and I were nudging each other with happiness watching you work Knocked it out of  the park. 

Anyway you are brilliant for teaching us all and standing there all day and physically working your butt off to get as all where we need to be. Thanks 🀩”


- “ Such awesome lessons tonight - thank you Tracey!!! Got my motivation back 😘😘”


- “πŸ₯° I told the physio earlier that me and you pretty much produced him together, couldn’t have got anywhere without you !! πŸ™πŸ» xx”


- “Hi! You should have seen Louisa and Tango yesterday practice their first ever prelim test - they were amazing, so proud of them & all credit to your excellent teaching!!!!! Will have to take a video next so I can show you. Thank you for being the best instructor/coach/mentor to them πŸ₯°”